SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f/d) Combined Event Tech
We are a fast-growing startup from Berlin with the vision to revolutionize events both digitally and analog. This is a tall order!
talque's innovative software solution enables our customers, sponsors and their participants to make major events such as trade fairs, congresses and conferences digital. These include well-known event formats from the start-up world, large trade fairs and film festivals, such as the Marché du Film in Cannes. talque's solution is already being used in 16 countries worldwide.
Covid-19 has led to a strong digitalization push in the industry, so that we are now in an extreme growth phase with a highly successful and advanced product.
Starting immediately, we want YOU to help us build our web app (www.talque.com):
- Support a world-class team of backend developers who feel autonomous, productive, and fulfilled.
- Manage and implement the technical solutions and architecture for the backend of the platform
- Help us to enlarge and polish our bullet-proof backend (Google Appengine Python)
- Implement and refine search functionality (Elasticsearch)
- You will collaborate with our product dev and designer on prototyping and implementing new features
- Team up with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO
- Of course you know Python and how to design and build REST APIs for a single-page web app
- Ideally you have some experience with the Google Cloud Platform, in particular Appengine/Python
- You have a degree in the area of computer science/information systems or equivalent work experience
- Experience with AWS is optional but definitely a plus
- Optionally, you have some interest/experience in mobile app (Cordova, React Native) and Wordpress plugin development.
- You take pride in your code and unit testing is not an alien concept
- English is our primary language
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful, bright office in the heart of Berlin
Please send your application (incl. gitHub link or project portfolio) via email to [email protected].