We are looking for a full stack developer to join the team at Limesharp and work on several large scale headless ecommerce projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing bespoke extensions, integrations and headless front-ends for large scale responsive eCommerce sites alongside supporting our existing client base . If you live and breathe problem solving, have a serious passion for OOP, attend conferences, follow the industry's best and love implementing new technologies, apply below.
- Build custom integrations between Magento & 3rd party systems (Restful API, SOAP etc.)
- Creating bespoke Magento modules to extend and enhance functionality
- Extending API's and interfacing frontend components
- Develop pixel perfect front-end components using VueJS
- Writing supporting documentation on bespoke functionality
- Helping to enhance and shape the developer & deployment processes
- Assisting the Account Manager to provide solutions and budgets for change requests
- Provide a 3rd tier level of support (fix complex frontend & backend related bugs with existing clients sites)
- Conduct and promote code reviews in the team
- Train and mentor development team addressing gaps in skills
- Report back to the directors on team performance and ideas for improvements Skills & requirements
Must Have Skills
- Deep understanding of OOP PHP, HTML, CSS & JS
- Experience of data transfer between systems via API's & flat file transfer
- Knowledge and experience of VueJS (React or Angular also a bonus), SASS / LESS, Frontend Frameworks, AJAX, GIT
Nice to Have
- Magento 2 experience including GraphQL
- Shopify Experience
- PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Ecommerce knowledge
- Experience building extensions for CMS systems such as Wordpress,
- Joomla, Drupal, Expression Engine etc.
- Agency experience
We are based in both the UK and NZ. Currently the UK team is 100% remote and the NZ team has an office in Auckland. This position is open to remote working but must be able to work UK or NZ hours, 9am - 5:30pm.