We are looking for a highly motivated PHP-Developer (f/m/d), full-time remote.
Your RoleAre you able to confidently implement a feature from conception and planning, through implementation and testing, to code reviews and deployment on staging and production environments?Then come and join us!We are looking for support for the redesign of our website. With us you will find team spirit, agile working and know-how as well as an international team! At alfatraining you will work in a future-oriented, dynamic and innovative company with a heart.
- Support the redesign of our various corporate websites
- Maintenance, servicing and further development of various projects such as company websites, education portal, development of interfaces
- Programming and developing of existing modules
- Cooperation with the project management as well as the marketing and design team
- Professional support of developers in terms of code reviews and quality management
- Participating in the complete process from gathering initial requirements to integration and implementation
- Successfully completed apprenticeship, studies or several years of professional experience
- Experience with at least one PHP framework e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend or Yii
- WordPress knowledge desirable
- Magento 2 knowledge or general e-commerce experience is beneficial
- Ability to work self-reliant, ability to work in a team, reliability and sense of responsibility
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
Join the alfatraining®-TeamYou feel excited about this opportunity?We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.), if you have. Please follow the link to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
alfatraining Bildungszentrum GmbH
Jennifer ArensKriegsstraße 10076133 Karlsruhewww.alfatraining.comwww.alfatraining.de