Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins etc)
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from admin panel
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress Development
- Experience with BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites
- Developing custom themes and plugins
- Migrating websites from other platforms to WordPress
- Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, WooCommerce, Membership, etc.
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in WordPress sites
- Transforming complex PSD layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.
Location: 3750 S Robertson Blvd,Suite #200,Culver City,CA,90232,US, Culver City, CA 90232
Job Type: Full-time