Napollo Software Design is currently recruiting Full Stack WordPress Developers to work on-site 2 days in week at our New York Office on 44th & Lexington Ave. The person should be energetic and self-motivated who is passionate about web development and has a good eye for aesthetics and minimalist design sense. The candidate should have a strong understanding of e-commerce industry trends and top customer management systems with sound knowledge of theme customizations for, WordPress, Shopify, WoCommerce, Squarespace & similar solutions.
- Taking full responsibility for the project from conception to finished product
- Rest API Integrations in WordPress
- Research, customize/develop, and implement third-party add-ons, plugins, and other integrations
- Strong application development background and understanding of Web Application technologies and techniques in WordPress
- Generate custom & WordPress themes, and enhance existing templates
- Ensure your new custom development work properly in all environments while overcoming conflicts with popular themes and plugins
- WordPress Theme Development
- Convert the PSD into the UI and UI into the WordPress theme.
- Should have strong knowledge of Filters and Hooks.
- Should have experience with Elementor and WP Bakery visual composer.
- Proven work experience.
- Should have experience with WooCommerce Template customization
- Knowledge or experience with WordPress plugin development.
- Expert HTML & CSS3 knowledge
- Designing Mobile Responsiveness Sites
- Expert API Integrations in WordPress
- Design Aesthetics
- Moderate UX / UI Knowledge
- Good Command of English communication
- Good Command over PHP Language is a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Associates degree in computer sciences or related field
- Minimum of three (2) years of experience in core development areas
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.