Sandbox is a boutique SEO agency, working with startups and small caps, driving growth through the intersection of technical SEO and user experience.
We are looking for a full stack, part-time, remote Wordpress Developer to work on client websites. You’ll need expert level experience with both Core Web Vitals and custom PHP functions.
- Part-time, Ad-Hoc up to 10-15 hours per week
- Remote, flexible work hours with availability to meet during EST
- Hourly Pay: $25-$35/hr, based on experience.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Ability to create and manipulate custom PHP functions for WordPress according to client needs.
- Improve Core Web Vitals – Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), and Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) of all the properties.
- Updating/managing WP overall (plugins, modules, etc.)
- Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration
- SEO/Accessibility overhaul and ongoing improvements
Desired qualifications include 3+ years’ experience in Wordpress Development with the following skills:
- Full stack only. So, you’ll need a strong foundation in both back-end and front-end Wordpress development.
- Advance knowledge of Core Web Vitals (LCP, FID & CLS) and WordPress.
- 3+ years of experience developing responsive Wordpress websites
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
In order to be considered for the position please email [email protected] your resume and an example of a Wordpress website you have worked on recently with strong Core Web Vitals.