Back to all jobs
WordPress Developer/UI/UX Designer for a Web Development company in the U.S. (Home Based Part Time)
- Develop interactive websites using WordPress
- Maintain and enhance existing client websites, and extend WordPress functionality
- Work with internal teams to discuss and develop new functionality
- Improve browser compatibility and quality control
- Other ADHOC tasks relevant to the roleRequirements
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal English
- Knowledge with:
- WordPress (PHP/MySQL/AJAX)
- WordPress (Custom Post Types, Plugins, Theme Development)
- WordPress WooCommerce/e-commerce
- WordPress REST API
- The ability to:
- Build custom Gutenberg blocks with either react.js or ACF Pro (we know the react.js option is much more advanced, so we use ACF Pro for the most part).
- Build/extend custom functionality when needed
- Contribute to multiple projects and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Knowledge of Web Development Standard Practices
- Demonstrated experience in implementing professional, standards-based websites for business.
- Self-motivation, with strong problem-solving and time-management skills.
Florida, United States