A Kforce client is seeking a WordPress Developer in Norristown, PA.
- WordPress Developer will manage and maintain multiple WordPress websites, taking into account functionality, appearance, content and performance
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement correct website structure, content and technical SEO best practices to ensure the quality of the organization's digital presence
- Utilize Google Analytics, DataStudio and other analytic platforms to identify opportunities, monitor user behavior and measure the results of marketing initiatives
- Manages backend and frontend updates to multiple WordPress based websites using HTML/CSS and PHP
- As a WordPress Developer, you will implement technical SEO best practices and support the deployment of SEM campaigns
- Utilize analytic platforms to monitor user behavior and measure the results of marketing initiatives
- Research ways to expand our digital presence to reach new customers and reinforce communication with current customers
- Support digital marketing initiatives; This could include a storefront, web inquiries, landing pages, etc.
- Maintain the Highest EHS standards
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of related experience and/or training
- Experienced in administering and optimizing multiple WordPress based websites
- Familiar with PHP based web development
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice