BigRio is a remote technology consulting firm headquartered in Boston. We deliver a range of solutions including custom machine learning/AI integrations and data warehousing and processing solutions. Our comprehensive approach serves clients from a variety of industries as a result of our ability to consistently, and quickly deliver cutting-edge and cost-conscious software solutions.
About the job:
We're looking for a highly skilled WordPress Developer to setup, build and manage WordPress websites.
As a website developer, you will work with our creative team to create engaging visual content to help clients explode with amazing copy and visuals to show off. We’re looking for an energetic and excited developer who can create dynamic and engaging pages focusing on layout and flow.
- Ability to create a clean, lean website by using custom code within WordPress vs. relying heavily on plugins
- WordPress expert (obviously)
- Experience with off-site web development tasks like setting up and creating hosting accounts and domain registrars, setting up client email, using FTP, and handling CRM membership and users
- Basic CSS and HTML
- Experience working with graphic designers and matching their design concepts accurately in web format
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of google tags/tag manager and other tracking tags (Zoho, Pixels, etc.)
- Experience with technical SEO optimization (site speed enhancements, etc.)
- Understanding of mobile-first, mobile-friendly design.
- Work alongside graphic designer who will provide you with designs and layouts for development
- Support Clients and Marketing Staff with amazing content
- Collaborate with team to deliver innovative content that elevate our clients’ brands
- Stay current with trends and changes in development landscape
- Participate in client and team meetings
- Ensure work is tracked and deliverables are met for each client
Required Experience :
- Minimum (3) years of "real world" (shown in portfolio) WordPress development
- Must have amazing time management skills
- Desire to collaborate with a team to achieve the best results for clients
- Ability to work independently, research and solve problems
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot hosting and WordPress backends
- Experience with Elementor
- Experience with Zeplin or related software
- BA/BS degree related field
Equal Opportunity Statement
BigRio is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. BigRio makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.