JNC are working with a leading Brighton based organisation that is looking for a talented Front End Developer to join their growing digital team. You will focus on Agile front end development of their core websites and help them build exciting customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has strong front end web development skills and WordPress capabilities.
- Front End Development and optimisation across web and mobile.
- Web page optimisation and development of functionality.
- Create technical documentation relevant to work streams.
- Write and review specifications.
- Help improve development standards across the team and business.
- Review UI and UX designs before builds.
Experience & Skills
- Strong front End Development skills.
- Experience with various open source technologies.
- Experience working with Bootstrap, AngularJS, HTML5
- Experience using CSS libraries (LESS and SASS)
- Understanding of Version control systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar systems.
- Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and its connection to front end development.
- Experience developing for mobile first and responsive design.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET environment would be beneficial.
In line with the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business.