Ripjar specialises in the development of software and data products that help governments and organisations combat serious financial crime. Our technology is used to identify criminal activity such as money laundering and terrorist financing, and enables organisations to enforce sanctions at scale to help combat rogue entities and state actors
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for both front and back end development of the Ripjar website. You will be working alongside graphic designers and the marketing team to build a high performing website by applying best practices in UX, UI design and delivering code of the very highest standard, fully tested and debugged.
- Front-end and back-end web development for a Wordpress site that is fully custom-built
- Together with senior graphic designer and marketing team, defining front-end designs before moving to build, taking into consideration best practices in UX and UI
- Working with the marketing team to define a seamless build, testing, and deployment process.
- Setting up integrations and tracking with third-party advertising and other platforms when needed
- Carrying out optimisation, speed, and security checks on websites
- Setting up goals, events and custom reports with Google Analytics and reporting on website performance
The successful candidate should have these skills:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with a strong portfolio of your work
- Experience creating custom elements and themes on WordPress
- Good knowledge of UI and UX design principles
- Knowledge of how to optimise for site speed, SEO and to conduct security checks on the website
- Expertise in Google Analytics
We recognise that gaining demonstrable skills in all these technologies is not easy. Don’t let that stop you from applying! We can work in partnership to identify your strengths and provide you with the training necessary to fill any gaps.
Why we think you’ll love it here:
- Base Salary of up to £70,000 per year DOE.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Remote working option available
- Company Share Scheme.
- Private Family Healthcare.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company contributions to your pension.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- The latest tech including a top of the range MacBook Pro.
- Candidates can work from our Cheltenham, Bristol or London offices or fully remotely
Ripjar’s Commitment to Diversity
“Diversity is essential in the way we operate. Having people from different backgrounds, genders and experiences ensures that we make decisions with a truly global perspective. Diversity gives us strength in our technology, analysis and relationships.” - Maria Cox, Head of People Operations