WE ARE HIRING a Website Software Developer Based in Battersea.
Salary Range £30,000 to £45,000 Full time.
We are adding a new PHP and WordPress focused Developer to our team.
Currently, the team has WordPress skilled personnel and PHP skilled personnel but it needs an additional PHP/WordPress skilled member to help support the Hybrid website needs.
Your Responsibilities include:
- New Features
- Bug Fixing
- Performance enhancement
- Working from home and the office
- Co-ordinating with our senior PHP Teamleader
We want only applicants who are eligible to work in the UK
You will be:
- Able to focus on details and ensure policies and procedures are actively maintained and implemented.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Work with colleagues and department heads and align your personal goals with those of the company.
- Achieve results beyond what is normal.
- Demonstrate high energy and yet meticulous attention to detail while demonstrating cool and calm workflow in a results-orientated environment.
- Action company plans for adding functions and features. And make them happen without excuses.
Medicines Online is a Government Travel Test Partner. Due to business growth, additional staff are needed at the lovely Waterfront location of the Battersea Office.