REACH OUT OVER [email protected] TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE JOB OPPORTUNITY
Apply only Mumbai Candidates.
About the role
Our client is looking for tech experts and fresher also apply. Someone must having good knowledge of WordPress, HTML & CSS
Must have done any live project and ready to work in night shift 10pm to 7 am.
Location- Goregaon East Mumbai (Apply only near by location local candidates)
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
Strong Computer Science Skills- Problem-solving, research skills, reading comprehension, the ability to know how to use library functions, and understanding computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks are other skills that are valuable to have.
Be a team player- Engineers who are team players are much more likely to be successful in their careers than lone-wolf types. There’s a pop-culture stereotype of the brilliant but emotionally stunted programmer – someone who can pull off heroic feats of code-slinging but can’t connect with the people around them.
Pay strong attention to detail- Developers who pay attention to detail tend to write higher-quality code. Computers only do what you tell them to do. If a code does not compile or a product has a bug, it’s not the computer’s fault. Exercising the ability to think through corner cases and writing codes that will handle various use cases allow for a much easier development process.
Here’s how a typical week would look like
The Web Analyst role involves managing the proxy websites.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
• Work on our proprietary tool to generate Proxy Websites. A good knowledge of HTML ,CSS, WordPress is required for the same
• Carry out Image editing and Flash editing as required
• Identify and resolve issues with the
Proxy Websites once they are ready.
• Create tickets in order to communicate issues with the Sales/Support team.
• Maintain a log of work done and communicate the same with the Lead/Manager
• Script Focused and detail-oriented
Good command over English-written and spoken
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills; quick learner
• Good communication skills
• Good command over English language, written and spoken