Asklepieia is a large-scale cooperative network formed by experts in the Health, Hospitality, and Tech Industries, with a mission to make Greece the #1 destination of choice for Health & Wellness Tourism.
We are looking for a freelance WordPress Developer to produce scalable software solutions and be a significant part of our growing team. As a WordPress Developer, you should design, implement and manage websites using WordPress, responsible for both front-end and back-end development - everything from plug-ins to security updates. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We'd like to meet you if you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies.
Partnership with the development team and product managers to ideate software solutions using WordPress CMS
· Proven experience as a WordPress Developer
· Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP, Node.js)
· Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git
· Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
· Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
· Organisational skills
· An analytical mind
· Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Awesome If You Have Experience With
· UI/UX design
· Familiar with Linux deployments
· Scrum agile methodologies experience
· Performance Bonus