Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Wordpress Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
- Code new WordPress themes, page templates, and plugins from scratch and modifying existing themes and plugins.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules including dynamic content and personalization features
- Integrate wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls and third party apps and forms, such as Eloqua
- Manage back-end services and interchange of data between server and user, including server-side logic and database integration.
- Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from front-end.
- Provide front-end development of digital marketing communications, including full websites and microsites, landing pages, emails, and other initiatives.
- Develop, test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms and devices, including tablets and smartphones, to support a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Provide guidance on SEO best practices for site development.
- Research and recommend new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 2+ years of experience as a WordPress/Website Developer.
- Experience creating and integrating custom WordPress plugins, themes, working with WordPress hooks and filters.
- Experience creating websites for a mobile-first strategy.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Experience with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Experience with online usability, accessibility, and web analytics.
- Experience with development languages ( Java or Python).
- Experience integrating or working with CRM or Marketing Automation systems (Salesforce, Eloqua).
- Experience with software versioning and revision control systems (such as Git)Profile Summary.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
- Should have excellent logical, analytical and communication skills.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year in January and July.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance covers for self & immediate family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
- Exceptional learning opportunities and certification sponsorships.