Back to all jobs
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with the marketing team to match visual design intent
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency using WordPress
- Developing and converting designs into themes
- Experience in building both front-end and back-end of the website
- Knowledge of WordPress Plugins
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.