As a Full Stack Engineer (WordPress) at Mollie, you’ll be responsible for bringing to life the best in class experience for our website. You will work within a multidisciplinary team of designers, Full Stack engineers, as well as Back-End engineers to build, maintain, and improve the new WordPress website.
Mollie’s new website will be using a custom built solution on top of WordPress. At this moment we are working on the solution design which will define the tech stack in full.
What you'll be doing :
- Build scalable products by thinking ahead will be an important part of your work.
- Migrate to our new website: you’ll be responsible for building the future look of Mollie in Wordpress,
- Build custom features, and maintain Wordpress installation security standards high.
What you'll bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in developing with WordPress;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with integrations of third party API's and services;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience working in a team environment and with in-house developers and designers.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SEO, web accessibility, performance optimization
- API Design concepts and development of RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Design systems