Our team specialises in custom web development, e-commerce, business development solutions and so much more. With many different projects and ideas, we guarantee there’s no room for boredom in our office.
- Development of representative websites and e-shops using WordPress content
- management system.
- Support and development of existing client projects.
- Installation of additional features to client projects.
- Optimization of WordPress websites performance (front-end and back-end).
- Cooperation with project manager.
- Constant collaboration with the team and knowledge sharing.
- Identification of new opportunities to grow our business.
- Web development experience using WordPress - 2 years and more.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, GIT, GITLAB PHP + MySQL
- WooCommerce experience.
- Website optimization experience.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and adapt to technological changes.
- We expect you to be creative, motivated, responsible, eager to improve, able to work with the team and independently.
- Proficiency in the Jira project management system.
- Experience with other content management systems.
- Knowledge of Bedrock and Sage.
- We provide various learning opportunities to ensure continuous professional as well as personal growth.
- In house workshops that are taught by our capable team members or guest speakers.
- Individual learning packages for each employee that can be spent on seminars, books, conferences or other learning material.
- Official certificate financing of your own choosing.
- Additional health care packages that can be spent not only for medical procedures but also various health benefits.
- Friendly work environment where everyone is hands-on to help and advise with any question.
- Friday team lunches, hackathons, workcations and many more team-building exercises all through the year.
- Flexible work hours as well as the opportunity to work remotely from home at any corner of the world.
- Review meeting every three months to discuss overall feeling in the company, ideas and suggestions.
- Comfortable and spacious office space with free parking near the city center.
- Salary 2000 - 3400 eur brutto. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.