Vrisko.gr, the leading digital solutions agency for SMBs, is seeking for WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for its clients using WordPress creation tool.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Working on WordPress themes and plugins.
- Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, WooCommerce, Membership, etc
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
- After sale communication with clients for support, new requests.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of back end technologies such as PHP.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
What Vrisko.gr Offers:
- Competitive salary
- An excellent work environment
- Continuous training opportunities
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills