NitroPack is a fast-growing SaaS company that speeds up websites.
More than 150,000 active sites benefit from NitroPack - the most complete speed optimization service in the world. It reduces websites load time, leading to more conversions and a better user experience.
Right now, were looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to build and maintain the NitroPack site on WordPress.
If that sounds like you, read on.
As a member of our small team,you'll have the chance to:
- Work in a company with a prospering and evolving product
- Have a huge impact on the productivity of the team
- Suggest fresh ideas without worrying about bureaucracy
Here's what we expect from you:
- 1-3 years experience in web development; WordPress development
- Demonstrated practical experience in website creation
- Experience working with a variety of WordPress plugins and themes
- Experience working with the WordPress Gutenberg editor (using and creating custom blocks)
- Ability to multitask a daily workload in a very detail-oriented environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and the non-technical reasoning behind decisions or positions, and to present a clear, rational argument in favor of a proposed solution
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
What we offer:
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional premium health insurance package
- Multisport card
- Food and soft drinks bar
- Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
- Fully sponsored upskilling/certification trainings of your choice
- 26 days of paid time off
- Refer-a-friend program
We're a tight-knit team. We work hard and learn something new every day. Most importantly, we always help each other out.
If you're willing to learn from others and don't mind teaching yourself, you'll fit right in with us.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send us your CV in English.