The WordPress Web Developer Intern will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications. He/she will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and plugin integration.
- Previously worked on tools like Elementor, WP Page Builder & check the compatibility with various plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Should have experience with Elementor Page Builder & Add-on plugins.
- Should have knowledge on how wordpress & file structure work to solve any error related to wordpress core, plugins or themes.
- Should be able to handle team and manage projects and deliver projects on time.
- Should be a team builder and able to work for growth of organization and self.
- Must have knowledge of WHM (Web Host Manger) & cPanel.
- Should be able to solve any problem related to PHP version, Wordpress updates or any problem in given time.
- Should be able solve website which are down, hacked or website on malware attack.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.