At THISIS! DMG we are hungry for opportunities to improve the digital world.
As a service provider, our clients benefit from our unique ability to think beyond technology and design to make their business more efficient. Our client relationships are based on our shared values of respect, thinking beyond, and responsiveness. While we see ourselves as experts in the digital field, we are always learning, always challenging our thinking, and always looking for the next big step to improve businesses. That’s why we believe that the perfect candidate will challenge the status quo on a daily base while bringing exciting projects to
We are hungry for more – join us if your appetite is big enough.
As a Wordpress Developer, you will be responsible for the Implementation of Wordpress Projects.
What you will do:
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Develop and revamp creative, eye-catching websites as per the client needs.
- Work with project managers to discuss the desired website functionality and provide solutions.
- Integrate custom templates/themes into WordPress.
- Work with various WordPress third-party plugins (WooCommerce, Elementor, and others) and customize when required.
- Work with third-party API integrations for eCommerce solutions (credit card payments, shipping APIs, etc.).
- Design, develop and optimize websites.
- Conduct website performance tests.
- Maintain legacy code
- Manage all technical aspects of WordPress
- Manage security aspects of the WordPress
- Suggest best practices, innovative ideas, and methods for attracting new and existing clients
What you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress Architecture, WooCommerce, Visual Composer, and other best practice solutions
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of child theme creation and customization as per designed mockup based on the requirements
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress plugin and backend development.
- Strong sense of visual design
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Excellent knowledge of website speed optimization
- Knowledge of usability/user experience design is a plus
Career & Continuing Education
- Benefiting from success together: For compensation, we follow the principle of good pay for good performance. Our maxim is: Profit from success together. That's why performance-based compensation systems play a crucial role for us - even outside the upper management levels.
- We support your further development: For on-the-job learning, we offer the DMG Academy, a mentoring program and advanced internal training.
- Step by step to the top: Regular evaluation and employee appraisals
- Individualized working hours and working time models: You are free to choose when you work, around the 2 hour core hours. We offer part-time and full-time positions as well as flexible changes in between.
- Individualized work locations: We support you in freely choosing your work location - you decide from where you work with us, worldwide.
- Individualized benefits: Extended health insurance, also worldwide - support for private pension plans.
- Individualized support for home/remote office
What we do?
- The next big thing: We are doing today what customers will see as innovative tomorrow. Topics like NFTs, Sound Interfaces, LoRa, Metaverse and Metahuman are currently topics we are working on.
- Our Groundwork: We implement the full range of digital projects for our clients - from CMS, PWAs and mobile apps to 3D animations and deployment structures.
- Our style: We work on projects worldwide with teams of over 15 nationalities, our working language is English, we work on topics that move our clients forward and our people are good at finding the most efficient solution.
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!