- Evaluate the existing architecture and design of our content management systems built on the Word Press platform and document and recommend changes.
- Design, develop, and implement changes and enhancements to our existing WordPress sites.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Upload to and configure hosting servers if needed.
- Proactively offer solutions to any technical problem.
- Has the ability to write secure, clean, maintainable code.
- Familiar with code versioning like git and subversion.
- Any other tasks need.
Job Requirements :
- Related experience: 3 to 5 years in the same position.
- Nasr City Residence preferred.
- Knowledge of inbuilt Word Press functions, hooks, shortcodes, custom post types, taxonomies…etc.
- Building customized Word Press widgets, themes, and plugins.
Knowledge of Word Press coding standards.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Optimizing website performance for SEO and SEM.
- Experience with SSL Certificates
- Strong PHP knowledge
- Strong initiative, commitment, and a positive, "whatever" it takes attitude.