We are looking for a skilled, professional, and experienced Jr. WordPress Developer.
Full-time - Junior level
Experience - 1 to 3 Years
We are looking for a well-rounded WordPress developer with PHP knowledge with a wide range of experience in web development. Focus will be on WordPress sites and plugins development . This role includes helping define project requirements, reviewing code and responsibility for the day-to-day management of valuable web properties.
- Work with WordPress, PHP and MySQL to design, develop and debug web applications
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1 to 3 years of software development experience or equivalent, including WordPress, Object Oriented design and PHP Development.
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM)
- Familiarity with the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience building sites to function cross-platform and cross-browser
- Experience building database-driven applications and web sites
- Experience with Code Igniter is a huge plus.
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- A high task load is expected. You should be able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace as well as great sense of humour is always appreciated