Job Location - Rajkot / Ahmedabad
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests and Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ability to manage multiple projects same time
- Good communication skills.
- Must be familiar with Gutenberg / WooCommerce / Gravity / Divi theme / SearchWP / Advance custom field pro / Rest API
- React Native Gutenberg block development / ACF Gutenberg block development / ACF page builder
- If you know Laravel would be ++