We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills and should be able to create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
1. Designing and building the website front-end.
2. Creating the website architecture.
3. Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
4. Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
5. Conducting website performance tests.
6. Troubleshooting content issues.
7. Conducting WordPress training with the client.
8. Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
1. Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
3. Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
4. Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
5. Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
6. Ability to manage projects.
7. Good communication skills.