Experience: 3 Years - 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write clean, well-designed code and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensuring high-performance availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- To understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch
- Knowledge of customization in themes, templates, plugins, integration and custom post types.
- Experience working in WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues, and web performance optimization.
- Experience in developing E-Commerce websites
- Building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
Additional Skills - Exceptional problem-solving & Research Skills.
- Great temperament, Self-motivated
- Eager to learn new technologies and developments.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.