*Work from Office*
Profile: WordPress Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: 2.6 LPA to 3.6 LPA
Location: Spaze ITech Park, Sector 49, Gurgaon
- 2+ years of experience in developing WordPress websites and plugins.
- Good knowledge of MySQL & object-oriented PHP programming and experience in Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts.
- Must have knowledge of WordPress and Plugins in and out and should also be able to customize plugins if needed.
- Good at managing cPanel things & Development and Maintenance of high-traffic WordPress based News portal using mentioned tools and technologies.
- Creating WordPress plugins from scratch Write clean, well-designed code, troubleshoot, test & maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Designing and managing the website frontend and backend including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues. Monitoring the performance of the live websites.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git/SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector, firebug etc.
- Integrate and automate data processing from various sources and APIs.
- Should communicate with clients in a good manner and provide solution by understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple projects.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Maintain and manage documentation for works done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).