Revpanda is looking for WordPress Developer.
In addition, this ‘Panda should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. You will also need unsurpassed wisdom regarding the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Ability to work with industry leaders
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere
- Dynamic and growth-driven professional environment
- Performance related bonuses
- Corporate events
- Benefits package
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Cooperate with web designers to duplicate visual design intent
- Development of new projects and maintaining and upscaling existing projects
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability by managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- 2+ years of experience in Web Development
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Experience with PHP, WordPress is a must. Experience with Laravel is preferred.
- Experience with Scrum is a plus.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites or web applications, designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working webpages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of GİT code versioning tool
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills