We are seeking talented and passionate developers of all experience levels to join our team and help build the next generation of WordPress websites.
WordPress Developers are responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including
creating WordPress themes and plugins. They must have different programming skills such as namely
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style
across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of version controls
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Experience: All levels of Developers who meet above qualifications criteria are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Nayabazaar, Shorakhutte
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.