We are hiring for the position of WordPress & PHP Developer.
Candidates who comply with the below requirement should only apply.
We do provide complete on-job training which will help an individual to grow and develop his skills.
Our office timings are flexible with the major focus on output.
We do have an opportunity for promotions and incentives as well.
The candidate can expect a friendly office culture.
We are not taking freshers or freelancers. More than 1 year of experienced candidates.
ONLY FULL TIME.
We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated and sincere.
Responsibilities & Duties: -
1. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
2. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
3. Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
4. Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
5. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
6. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
7. Write “clean”, well-designed code.
8. Produce detailed specifications.
9. Troubleshoot, test, debugging and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
10. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
11. Follow industry best practices.
12. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Qualifications and Skills: -
2. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
3. Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wire frames into working HTML pages
4. Strong knowledge in WordPress custom functions.
5. Knowledge of speed optimization in google pagespeed insights.
6. Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
7. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
8. Previous experience creating scalable applications.
9. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
10. Should be able to understand program flow chart, programming methods and documentation procedure.
11. Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications