● Hands on knowledge of WordPress.
● Knowledge of WordPress Template tags is must.
● Should be able to apply Bootstrap concepts effectively.
● Good communication skills.
● Experience building scalable front-end websites in WordPress.
● Demonstrated leadership in an engineering environment in driving best practices.
● Able to deal with ambiguity. Strive for clarity in requirements and problem space to mitigate UI risks upfront .
● Make the appropriate trade-offs to balance innovative UX with implementation complexity.
● Evaluate the risks and benefits of using front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets for a given problem.
● Leading a team of Front End Developers to create WordPress websites.
● Handling E-commerce portal management technically(regular updates, small changes in CSS etc).
● Optimize sites for maximum speed and scalability.
● Manage high standards of product level along with your team.
● Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet.
● Research & implement the latest design trends for website making.
● Communicating fluently with clients to understand their requirements.
● Taking on multiple projects of varying size and complexity at the same time.
● Working under tight deadlines.