- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.