N OFFICE JOB - 2 years of experience minimum.
We are seeking an experienced WordPress/Web Developer, proven to report to the Director. In this role, you will be part of an all-star team of multi-disciplinary subject matter.
Who You Are:
- You’re an excellent team player who works wells with multiple stakeholders
- You’re curious and always willing to learn new technology
- You have the ability to communicate effectively about technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have strong work ethic and be able to work independently
- You’re able to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you will be doing:
- Build a fast-loading, responsive WordPress website using UI design tools like Figma
- Maintain SEO ranking for website
- Ensure proper configuration of all site tags in GTM & Google Analytics
- Conduct A/B testing using tools like Google Optimize
- Build reusable components
- Perform QA in cross-browser and devices
- Conduct WordPress plugin updates, test issues, and fix as needed
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Manage production launch and solve production issues
- Implement third-party tools such as chatbots, scheduling software for meetings, etc.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the organization including demand generation, marketing operations, content, and design.
- Adhere to Agile development methodology – daily standups, estimate time for tasks, planning, and retrospective
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 2+ years of WordPress experience
- Strong knowledge of Pantheon, WP Engine, Elementor, Gutenberg blocks, Beaver Builder, Advanced Custom Fields
- Solid understanding of technical SEO, Google Analytics/GTM
- Familiarity with GIT branching strategy
- Extensive troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of hosting, DNS, and caching
- Experience testing
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or a related field