WordPress Website Designer & Developer Internship
Job Title - Website Designer & Developer Intern
Experience - 3 - 6 months
Skills - A Strong Foundation in WordPress Website Designing and Development
Job Type - Full Time and Work From Home
Location - India
Stipend - Rs.5,000 Per Month
WordPress Website Designer & Developer Internship:
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
During the Internship, You will be Mentored by the Senior Management Team and will Learn:
1. Project Management.
3. Time Management and Multitasking.
4. How to Work in a Given Timeline and Manage Deadlines.
5. How to Work in a Collaborative Environment.
WordPress Website Designer & Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Website Designer & Developer Requirements:
- A Strong Foundation in WordPress Website Design & Development.
- A Strong Foundation in Ecommerce Website Design & Development through WooCommerce in WordPress.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Designer & Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector, Firebug and Google Tag Manager.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer/Laptop Ownership
- Theme and plugin installation
- Plugin development
- Page builders: Elementor, Divi, Beaver
- Database management: SQL, MySQL
- Basic Knowledge of SEO
- Github and BitBucket
- Web design: UX, UI, Site Architecture
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Internship Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 Hours/Day, 9 am - 6 pm; Saturday & Sunday Fixed OFF
- Internship Work Location: Work From Home
- Opportunity to Work with Young And Enthusiastic Professionals who can Contribute to Your Knowledge And Skills.
- It is a Paid Internship. You will get a Stipend of Rs.5,000 Per Month.
- During the Internship, There will be a Review Check, and Based on Your Performance During the Internship and Final Review, Intern will Get an Opportunity to Join Us as Full-Time Executive.