Job Title: WordPress Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Hybrid/Onsite (Hyderabad)
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plugins and themes
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively is key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Keen attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in a role of a Web developer at technology and product development teams.