Our developers are responsible for building and maintaining custom websites and applications across a variety of platforms. They’re able to assess project needs and craft flexible user interfaces to be utilized by clients, end users, and internal staff. They are passionate about developing solutions to achieve specific business needs and are involved in all aspects of online marketing, including, but not limited to, landing page design, website development, email marketing, search engine optimization, and analytics.
- Web app development for various platforms (e.g. WordPress, Laravel, Shopify, Magento, Joomla, Node.js)
- Theme creation involving converting designs (e.g. PSD and XD) into modular templates that can be readily used in a project.
- Database design based on client requirements
- Custom plugin development. Since various platforms are used, one must be comfortable in learning and integrating various APIs.
- Ensuring site compatibility across required browsers.
- Learning new coding techniques and tools with minimal supervision
- Prior experience with PHP, AJAX techniques, and database design. If you don’t have professional experience, show us a personal/school project that showcases your skills.
- Experience in creating a full web app using a combination of the following or an equivalent is preferred.
- jQuery / Bootstrap / Coffeescript / SASS / LESS
- Angular 2+ / Backbone.js / Vue.js
- PHP / Wordpress / Joomla / Laravel / Magento / Node.js
- MySQL / Mongo DB
- Git / SVN / Travis / Jenkins