The WordPress Web Developer Intern will be responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications. He/she will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and straightforward navigation.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- It is maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they align with clients' branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.