Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
We are searching for a Frontend Developer to join our Crystal team.
This is a temporary assignment (3 months). Prolongation is possible.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and implement new features and functionality;
- Establish and guide the website's architecture;
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Support formulating an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin;
- Handle simple deployment workflow process to ensure a high level of productivity;
- Follow best practices with coding;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Natural at debugging and profiling own applications;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.;
- Robust with cross-browser markup/layout/slicing, proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Experience collaborating with other engineers to create apps with significant design and back-end engineering aspects.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in VueJS, ReactJS.