- You choose how you'll work with us: fully remote, hybrid, or at our offices (Bucharest, Brașov);
- We support your career growth through continuous learning, coaching, and mentorship programs;
- We promise you a feedback-driven culture that inspires healthy communication;
- A friendly, professional, and supportive team is waiting for his new teammate;
- A bunch of people with common hobbies and interests (sailing, football, running marathons, tennis, music, etc) is ready to welcome you;
- A community driven by courage and creativity (we have our own beer and our own band that sings about us) is challenging you to have serious fun with us;
- We designed benefits that give you the power to create balance in life, on and off work.
What you will do:
- Developing and maintaining WordPress websites;
- Developing WordPress plugins;
- Working with the Zitec team and client’s team to ensure functionality needs are handled effectively through native WordPress; functionality or customization via available plug-ins;
- Maintaining version controls and working with Git-based repositories;
- Looking for ways to improve overall user experience and performance of websites;
- Conducting website performance tests.
What you need for this role:
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress;
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and plug-in editing;
- Strong understanding of the WordPress Codex, Custom post type, Custom taxonomy, Custom fields, Shortcodes and Admin POST/AJAX functionalities;
- Understanding of WooCommerce;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) is a plus;
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, a plus;
- Understanding of SEO principles is a plus;
- Knowledge/use of website accessibility standards (preferred but not required);
- Being responsible and proactive;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a technical environment;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
- Nice to have: technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics and Computer Science (student or graduate).
If you feel this role is for you, let us get to know you better! There are 3 steps left:
- A get-to-know HR Discussion with your recruiter;
- Showing your hard skills with an online test;
- A final tale with your future technical colleagues.