We are currently looking for a WordPress UX UI designer for one of our big clients (Must be a Canadian residence )
MarkiTech.AI is a Canadian-headquartered AI-focused company with expertise in Telco and HealthCare verticals. With a robust Company Culture & Governance Structure, our goal is to support our Enterprise customers to drive innovation, accelerate business performance, and improve operational efficiencies using emerging technologies like AI, 5G, and IoT. We possess a startup culture with shared responsibility and a high stake in our customer’s success. The 3 words that help us differentiate are Agile, Startup, and Innovative.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join our growing company. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and in developing on WordPress, Html5, CSS, REST API, PHP, Wireframe …etc
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with WordPress UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Design, build, and maintain highly reusable HTML5, MySQL and CSS code.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Advanced HTML/CSS/SCSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance.
- Competent with version control through git and GitHub.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Building digital products like websites, micro sites, web applications, interactive visualizations and apps for a broad range of clients
- Maintaining code from planning to building through testing, deployment and updates
- Delivering either just the front end or the CMS portion of a project in collaboration with another developer, or delivering the whole project
- Working closely with UX and creative directors, designers, developers, and other specialists to estimate and deliver projects
- 3+ years’ experience as a WordPress UI/UX designer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- Understanding of SOLID design principles (plugins, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
- Proficiency with PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices (OOP, autoloading, namespacing, traits, interfaces, etc).
- Experience working with the REST API and third-party APIs (Eg Google, Zapier, MailChimp, etc)
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
Apply at [email protected]