Job Title: Wordpress Web Developer
Type: Contractor (full-time)
Work place: Anywhere (remote). This role will require you to work primarily during Eastern Time (GMT-4).
V2 Cloud is a fast growing and profitable tech company. We help businesses embrace remote work by providing a fully managed Desktop-as-a-Service solution from the Cloud. We are a young and dynamic team with an awesome product that serves over 900 clients and 35,000 users worldwide. More information at www.v2cloud.com
Our Vision is to "Help businesses create workplaces where people love to work."
Mission: "Create the best remote work experience for people and companies."
- We enjoy our work, take pride in exceeding expectations and a job well done.
- We get stuff done.
- Keep It Simple & Smart
- Life is too short to work with A**holes
- We hire the people we trust, and we trust the people we hire to complete their work with no need for micromanagement.
- We value diversity of thought - Be bold enough to voice dissenting opinions.
WordPress Web Developer
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the Web Manager is the product owner for the V2 Cloud official website. They will lead the creation of compelling website experiences that attract, inspire, engage, and convert prospective customers. This role requires a high level of collaboration to plan and deliver seamless web experiences across the customer journey.
The selected candidate will demonstrate a strong understanding of the role our website plays in our overall go-to-market strategy and the key levers that can improve traffic, user experience, and conversion on the site. They are a strong collaborator who can work effectively within and outside of the marketing team to deliver a best-in-class web experience that makes a significant contribution to our acquisition of new clients.
- Be the product owner of the V2 Cloud website, ensuring it reflects our key messages and our brand identity, delivers a high-quality, engaging and converting experience for our key buyer and influencer audiences, and meets high standards for accessibility and security
- Continue to improve domain rank and load speed through application of best practices
- Own our Google Analytics instance, overseeing migration to and proper configuration of GA4, then track, report, and optimize against our goals
- Ensure the site conforms best-practice web strategy fundamentals, meets requirements for security and accessibility, and conforms to modern standards for UX, responsiveness, and load times
- Conduct A/B tests and other experiments to improve engagement and conversion on the site
- Create and execute design and content enhancements using WordPress, managing output to a high level of quality
- Manage website backlog, working with marketing leadership to prioritize projects and communicate status to stakeholders
- Collaborate with counterparts in paid search and marketing operations
- Develop deep, collaborative relationships with marketing, sales, product, and customer-facing colleagues to ensure we have maximized the impact of our website
Attributes, Experience and Skills
- Expert knowledge of WordPress development, Google Analytics, and SEO tools and best practices, functional knowledge of A/B testing methodologies, web design/UX skills
- 2-3 years of experience in web development and design, ideally in a startup B2B environment, either in a team or as a solo owner
- Strong project and vendor management acumen - demonstrated ability to deliver on time and within budget
- Data-driven - your default behavior is to find the right information and insights to inform your decision making, and you bring a test and learn approach to enhancing the site
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills; no job too big or too small attitude. Continuous improvement mindset.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.
Please submit your application including a resume and portfolio using this link: https://hire.toggl.com/c/zr1z9/8d87y/