We are seeking a mid-senior level full stack WordPressDeveloper to join our growing agency. This role requires a minimum of 3 years of WordPress development experience. The candidate will work with a team of in-house developers and designers, as well as client-facing directors, project managers, and digital marketing professionals to deliver high-quality websites for clients.
Ensure you read the information regarding this opportunity thoroughly before making an application.
The ideal candidate should be forward-thinking, open-minded, and enjoy solving problems in order to deliver excellent digital products.
- Develop high-quality websites
- Work closely with designers and developers to build web projects ranging from brochure websites to e-commerce and web platforms
- Engage with team members and clients to assess project feasibility and estimate appropriate approaches and timeframes
- Strong backend skills, including object-oriented PHP, WordPress theme development from scratch, Advanced Custom Fields, Git, custom WooCommerce development, and WordPress / WooCommerce customisation without third party plugins
- Bonus skills include TailwindCSS, AlpineJS, React, Twig, Timber WordPressframework, API integration, Composer, NPM, cPanel/WHM, CI/CD, and automated deployments
This role is primarily remeote based with occasional travel (perhaps once per month) to the main offices in Ware, Hertfordshire or with a hot desk available in Ware, London, or elsewhere.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- Monthly team office meet-ups with takeout
- Team socials and celebrations
- Team pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Interesting and challenging projects for creative and innovative clients
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on client projects and add achievements to your CV
To apply, please send a CV and examples of previous development projects. Candidates may also be asked to complete a small test project as part of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
Work Location: Remote (with some travel to Ware, Hertfordshire)