- Reviewing and analysing websites (Shopify and WordPress) along with the areas of improvement and optimisation.
- Strong ownership and understanding of UI/UX.
- Develop web applications(Themes) from scratch in WordPress (Having Shopify experience will add value).
- Develop custom functionalities(plugins/extensions) when required.
- Perform site backups & version controlling (Github).
- Develop and manage the ecommerce functionalities.
- See out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Create a functional yet visually appealing user interface that is both intuitive and practical to use.
- Creating the website architecture and helping the team with your own opinion to select development & design patterns.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration (Mostly on cPanel based server).
- Implement functionality, design and integrate it with relevant services and workflows
- Work directly with product and customer teams to deliver the best outcomes for practitioners.
- Access to industry best practice tools and concepts, including APIs, cloud hosting, UI frameworks, deployment and more.
- Assist in the development of the frontend for the React Projects
Must Have Requirements:
- Ability to develop new Plugins and Custom Themes using WordPress API and following WordPress coding(W3C) standards.
- Expert in the CSS frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap/Tailwind CSS/Foundation framework).
- Must have experience in Theme Options (e.g.: Customiser & Builder).
- Clear concepts of WordPress actions, hooks, custom queries, and metafields to extend the theme's functionality.
- Hands on experience in working with Advanced Custom Fields for WP.
- Excellent command over resolving cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues(windows/mac/iOS/android).
- Display a thorough understanding of the WordPress ecosystem including the standard ecommerce functionalities.
- Experience with the popular WP Page Builders(WPBakery & Elementor) will add value.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages(PHP & React).
- Ability to write W3C verified source codes.
- Skilled in the implementing the transitions, animations and effects on the website frontend.
- Experience with Shopify(ecommerce CMS) is a must.
- Experience in working with React applications and Headless CMS will add value.
- Expert is raw PHP/Liquid as this will be the main stack for this role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill is required (Professional-level English)
- Strong organisational, leadership and project management skills.
- Experience working with Mailchimp/Klaviyo will add value.
- Experience with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- At least 01 WP Theme Approved on Themeforest will add value.
- Proven SEO experience will add value.
- Prior experience in working with server management for WP sites
- Expert in DNS management and domain configurations.
- Experience on working with Sprint/Scrum methodologies will add value.
- 4+ years in WordPress and 1 year in Shopify
- Work hour: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (AEST)
- Week days: Monday to Friday
- Type: Remotely (WFH) at the moment
- Needed ASAP
Remote Office has an amazingly talented team focused on collaboration and melding together creativity, technology, and data-driven insights. Come join us and contribute to our culture of curiosity, authenticity, and innovation!
To apply for this job, click Apply Now!