Apriorit is a software engineering company, which was established in 2002, and has extensive experience in system programming, cybersecurity, reverse engineering, SaaS/web, blockchain-based solutions, and artificial intelligence.
Working with high-profile clients (including Fortune 500 companies) for 20+ years, we have established high standards in software development, communication, and effective teamwork.
Our headquarters are in the US, with EU offices in Budapest and Poland, and three R&D offices in Ukraine. Our team consists of over 350 specialists, and we assist tech companies worldwide to turn their challenging ideas into secure and viable products.
We are currently looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team and work on an internal corporate website using best practices in WordPress development.
- Implementation of new features
- Fixing issues and improvement of existing features
Skills And Experience
- 2+ years experience in WordPress development
- Experience working with debugging tools (Chrome Inspector and Firebug)
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics (UI/UX)
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- English language level: Pre-Intermediate or higher
- Excellent communication skills
Nice To Have – Experience With
- Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira)
- Bootstrap, Tailwind, Foundation by Zurb, etc.
- Rest API
Perks & Benefits
- Online interview process
- Dynamic project with modern design
- Career development and professional growth
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, training courses, sharing knowledge, etc.)
- Free corporate English lessons with a native speaker
- Experienced team and friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Attractive salary reflecting your experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance and compensation for sports
- Equipment provided (laptop, monitor, accessories)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV.
Apriorit – A Priority Choice!