The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a responsive website that fits the needs of clients. You will oversee the overall development side to ensure the requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of website development to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Proven work experience as a web development
- Working experience with elementor, Divi, and other page builders and plugin tools.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Experience in developing responsive websites
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Converting PSD to HTML / WordPress themes
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level
- Knowledge in cross-browser and multi-device compatibility
- Understanding of coding efficiently and page speed optimization
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.)
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Any degree or equivalent experience in website development
- 1 to 6 years of experience
- Experience using page builders and plugins
- Strong analytical and debugging skills