As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
Everon, an early-stage Swiss startup in the fintech space that is also a part of TX Group, is looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join the initial tech team. The position requires the considerable ability to work in a standalone manner.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the initial tech team, you will significantly impact the quality of the company's web presence, and thus the company's success. The company's website will have to be continuously expanded and updated by adding new content and addressing aspects such as ease of use, quality, and security. You will be part of a small tech team, reporting to the company's CTO and working directly with the marketing department.
The job requires covering all aspects of the web presence of the company, including but not limited to:
- Working with the marketing team on the creation of new content and adaptation of the existing content, following the provided UX and SEO best practices
- Adapting the WordPress templates according to the company's design and needs
- Working with the rest of the tech team on integrating the website with the rest of the company applications and tools
- Working with the rest of the tech team on other tools that require HTML formatting - testing and fixing problems with the website content
- Working with the IT team and hosting provider on maintaining the website and avoiding downtimes
Required experience & knowledge:
- 1+ years experience working as a WordPress Engineer
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML / CSS, and website deployment tools (FTP, SCP, CLI)
- Experience with issue tracking systems (Jira or equivalent), image editing and manipulation, and website debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome Inspector).
Nice to have:
- Graphic design/illustration knowledge (tools, typography, design systems and principles, etc)
- Fluency in German or French
- Be a part of the established Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great and modern equipment and technologies
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance & part-time work
We are looking forward to your application!