Back to all jobs
- We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with a responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- At least 2 years experience working as a word-press developer
- Has a proven online portfolio
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development