We are looking for a Wordpress Developer to join the TREND team. The ideal candidate has strong skills in web development, creating sleek, robust, and maintainable front-end interfaces. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance.
- WordPress and Plugin installation, configuration and management.
- Developing themes for WordPress.
- Collaborate to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Write and maintain high-quality, well-documented code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- 2+ years of professional experience as a web developer or engineer
- Experience with development and modern web frameworks (e.g., React, Angular, Laravel)
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and work independently
This is a full-time job
If interested, kindly send your CV and GitHub to: [email protected]
Subject: Wordpress Developer