PHP/WordPress Developer Job Description
We at Webholik Media are hiring for PHP/Wordpress Developer.
Location: Lucknow & Noida (Hybrid)
Experience Required: 2+ years ( Relevant)
Salary offered: As per market standards.
- Good communication skill
- Should have knowledge of plugin/theme development and customization.
- Understanding of custom post types and custom templates.
- Should have worked on the Elementor Plugin and understanding of Elementor Templates.
- The candidate should be able to work on assignments with the least guidance
- Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
- Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
- Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
- Design and develop high-quality code.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices, and conventions, new designs, changes, and enhancements.
- Mentor less-skilled employees
- Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and resolve program problems.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Comfortable working in flexible hours.
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7.0+ and WordPress.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding of plugins, Theme customization.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Familiarity with MySQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Knowledge of the framework Laravel / Codeigniter will be added advantage.
Wordpress, Laravel, Codeigniter, MVC, Communication, Compliance, Databases, Design, Exploits, Front-end